Managing Your House
Sometimes it is hard to get an expert opinion on how to make the right financial or management decisions for your house.
Below are a series of articles from experts who can help steer you in the right direction.Have You Over Improved Your Home?
- It's not a problem unless you spend so much on improvements that you can't get your money back.Should You Remodel or Move?
- You can fix it up or you can buy a new house. Here are some things to think about before you decide.17 Ways to Reduce Home Energy Costs
- Money-saving tips for managing your home energy expenses.Ten Mistakes Do-it-Yourselfers Make
- Home improvement projects often require more time and money t han you expect. Four experts share the ten most common mistakes.Lawn and Garden Equity
- Using landscaping to create harmony outdoors can enhance your enjoyment of your home and its ultimate resale value.12 Tips for a Mold Free Home
- Whether caused by flooding or trapped moisture, mold can wreak havoc and is unlikely to be insured. Here are experts' tips for preventing and removing mold.